Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome To November 3rd, 2010....

If the images above look familiar to you, don't rub your eyes out making sure you see them right. They should look familiar, and they aren't THAT ancient. It was only, oh, two years ago. It's pretty amazing how much things change in two years. I begin to write this blog today, one day after the GOP won the most seats away from Democrats of either party in any election since 1938. The President's approval has dropped from historic highs to near un-electable lows in two years. The Iraq War has went from a major public issue to non-existent debate. Two teams have won the World Series since the Phillies won that title. Things change fast in life. I like to chronicle on these things, and my thoughts. This site is mostly my thoughts on the issues of the day, but also the events and culture of the day. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment